This version is made for translation purpose only. In case of any difference between the Indonesian and English versions, the Indonesian will govern all differences, and the English version will be considered to have been amended and adapted to the Indonesian version.
Terms & Conditions Superfantasy
In this terms and conditions, as long as not stipulated otherwise, the terms below shall have meanings as follows:
Prize shall mean award prizes in respect of the Contest(s) in the form of (i) Coins, and/or (ii) promotional prizes, such as telco credit, points, vouchers or other form of prizes given to Players.
Coins shall mean virtual items and/or assets that can be obtained by the Player (i) by top-up the balance into the Player's account, and/or (ii) award given to the Player for winning the Contest(s) and/or fulfilling criteria to obtain prizes set out by Vidio.
Contest(s) shall mean any competition held and made available by Superfantasy.
Winner shall mean any Player who wins the Prizes in accordance with the Contest Rules and fulfill all the conditions of these Terms.
PT Super Fantasi Dot Com shall mean a limited liability company established by virtue of the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
Superfantasy shall mean a platform which offers various contests, games, sports, mobile games, including but not limited to Fantasy Team (each and all hereinafter referred to as "Games") owned and operated by PT Super Fantasi Dot Com and license to Vidio.
For avoidance of doubt, nothing in Superfantasy's features or these Terms of Superfantasy can be interpreted or considered that Superfantasy is sponsored by Apple, Google, Android or other entities not affiliated to Vidio, unless expressly stated in the relevant Additional Terms and Conditions.
Applications and Registration
- All applications to participate in any Contest(s) must be made online by creating a Superfantasy player profile on Vidio’s Platform using Vidio’s account. No applications made in any other manner will be accepted. After the Superfantasy player profile is created, Player is then able to participate in the Contest(s) and/or play the Games which are available.
- Players must have fulfilled the legal maturity and legal capacity to enter into an understanding and binding agreement according to the prevailing law and regulation (“Player Requirements”). If you fail to fulfill the Player Requirements, you shall obtain the approval of your parent or guardian, as well as may only participate under the supervision of your parent or guardian. Your participation in the Contest indicates that you have obtained your parent’s/ guardian's acceptance or consent to take responsibility for: (i) your acts; (ii) any costs; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance in accordance with these Terms. If you have no permit from your parent or guardian, you shall not participate in the Contest(s).
- Vidio wishes to ensure Superfantasy is an inclusive and safe place for all Players. Vidio reserves the right to change the name of a player profile, team or suspend and/or delete profiles, teams that contain names, words or phrases which are deemed solely by Vidio to be inappropriate, promotional, profane, derogatory, discriminatory, divisive or offensive.
Superfantasy Contest(s) Rules
- Superfantasy will be governed by the Contest’s rules (as amended from time to time) published on Vidio’s Platforms ("Contest Rules"). Vidio reserves the right to alter, amend or supplement the Contest Rules in its absolute discretion depending on which Game or Contest being made available. You agree that no liability shall attach to Vidio as a result of any such change and so are advised to check the Contest Rules regularly. Registering a Superfantasy Player profile means you accept the Contest Rules.
- Vidio will be the sole decision-maker of any matter of interpretation of the Contest Rules and any aspect of the content of, or playing of, the Superfantasy. Vidio will not enter into correspondence relating to such matters and its decision as to any matter arising out of or in connection with the Contest Rules including but not limited to the allocation of any Prizes to any Player and/or any ranking or leaderboard shall be final and conclusive.
- Vidio has the absolute and sole right and discretion to determine the eligible Winners and also the form of Prizes that will be awarded to each eligible Winner as stipulated in the Contest Rules.
Game of Skills
- All Games contained in Vidio’s Platform are “Game of Skills”. Different Games will provide different skills, but each Game will provide certain skills, such as knowledge of the Game, knowledge of rules, experience, etc.
- Player must understand that all Contest(s) available on Vidio’s Platform are ‘Game of Skills', so the result/success in the Game directly depends on the knowledge, practice, attention, experience and intelligence of the Player.
- Any participation by anyone shall be at its own risk and discretion, and Vidio and Superfantasy shall be waived by that person and shall not be liable to refund or indemnify any loss or damage suffered by such person.
- Vidio has the right to monitor all activities of the Player's profile in the Vidio’s Platform. If a Player participates in a Contests in violation of applicable laws, Vidio may cooperate with the government institutions, and report such suspicious participation or/and activity as well as all relevant Player information.
- Vidio does not endorse or offer Players a 'game of chance' for money. Every Contest(s) contained in Vidio has clearly defined rules and the Player is obliged to read, understand and follow these rules in order to succeed in these Games. Vidio is not responsible if the Player does not comply with the Contest(s) Rules or engages in gambling or betting activities on Vidio.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Vidio (and its licensors, as relevant) shall have, whether exclusively or non- exclusively, all rights or licenses, ownership and interests in and to all software Superfantasy and material published on this platform, including but not limited to games, contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and flash animation, and all Intellectual Property Rights contained therein.
- There is no right, ownership, or interest on Vidio’s Platform, Services, Superfantasy, or any materials and content that will be considered or construed to be transferred to the Player, whether impliedly or expressly, except for the permit expressly provided in these Terms.
- Any trial or actual breach of this provision will render the termination of all your rights under these Terms, Vidio shall also be entitled to take any acts as long as permitted by the law to protect the interest of Vidio and its licensors, including but not limited to the police report, summon and claim/suit before the court.
- Players are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Superfantasy ("Players' Content"). Each Player represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the Players’ Content and that no part of the Players’ Content infringes any third party rights. Players further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on Superfantasy. Players agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vidio, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Superfantasy, by such Player or through the Player's commissions or omissions.
- Players hereby grant to Vidio and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly
perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Players' Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Players' Content on Superfantasy platform;
- distributing Players' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Players seeking to download or otherwise acquire it;
- storing Players' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge; and/or
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Players' Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Superfantasy belonging to any person (including Player), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to Vidio.
Contest(s) and Participation
- As part of its services, Superfantasy may make available certain types of Contest(s) on Vidio’s Platform. Players shall not be charged for participating in the Contest(s). There are two (2) types of Contest(s) currently available, (i) Prize Contest, and (ii) No-Prize Contest.
- There are several entry points to play the Games which are the Vidio Homepage, Vidio Watchpage, and Vidio Games Homepage. Vidio app will directly open the Superfantasy page.
- Each Player is fully responsible for all activities that occur on their profile, including the use of any Services in Vidio’s Platform.
- Profile may only be used by Players who have registered under the name of the account in Vidio’s Platform. So that the account cannot be transferred to another party.
- If Vidio identifies the use of the same Player Data on multiple profiles, then Vidio has the discretion to terminate/deactivate the profile without the Player's consent in accordance with the User Regulation and any Coins in the profile will not be refunded.
- Vidio reserves the right to limit, suspend, or terminate the profile or access to the Superfantasy or Vidio’s Platform temporarily or permanently to any Player, at our discretion, and without prior notice to the Player.
- Contests will be announced by Vidio from time to time in any manner convenient by Vidio, and Vidio reserves the right to extend the number of participants and the deadline for registration, cancel any Contests, and modify any terms, by notifying the Player when due.
Prizes and Winner Details
- Vidio may choose to award Prizes and such Prizes will be available at the discretion of Vidio and in accordance with criteria set by it. Vidio reserves the right to alter and amend the Prizes or the criteria for winning a Prize, where circumstances beyond its reasonable control require it to do so.
- Prizes are not transferable and are non-exchangeable. No cash alternative will be offered in any circumstances. If any aspect of a Prize is cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond Vidio’s control for any reason or an event of force majeure, Vidio shall not be responsible and that portion of the Prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. No refunds or credit for changes to Prizes are allowed.
- The decision of Vidio with respect to the awarding of Prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- Acceptance of a Prize by the winner constitutes permission for Vidio, and its affiliates to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and comments for publication, advertising, and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for any purposes including advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and/or additional compensation whatsoever. The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by Vidio without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of Vidio.
Warranty and Representation
- Vidio provides services by using the good level of service and maintenance, with the hope that you are able to enjoy the Services comfortably.
- Besides those expressly written in these Terms, Vidio expressly makes no commitment about content in service or any specific functionality, responsibility, availability, and service capability to fulfill your need. Vidio provides “as is” Service.
- The Player acknowledges that any information and any material provided by or through Vidio’s Platform and the Services therein may contain inaccuracies or errors and Vidio expressly excludes the responsibility for such inaccuracies or errors as far as permitted by the prevailing law. Any links found on Vidio’s Platform are provided for the Players’ convenience to provide further information. It does not indicate that Vidio supports or sponsors the content and Vidio shall not be responsible for the content of any external links.
- Players agree and acknowledge that Vidio may, upon agreement with certain Sponsored Content Partners, post certain Sponsored Content on, regarding or in conjunction with other content within the Vidio’s Platform including Superfantasy. The way Sponsored Content is displayed and modeled may be changed without specifically notifying the Player.
- The content displayed on Vidio’s Platform is for your non-commercial and personal use. However, Sponsored Content Partners may use Vidio’s Platform
to display their respective Sponsored Content for commercial purposes. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display the content displayed in Vidio’s Platform including Superfantasy.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- The Player hereby agrees to release, defend, compensate and will not endanger Vidio and Emtek Group including their officers, employees, and affiliates from responsibility, claim, demand, loss and damage (actual and consequential) from all types and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unexpected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising from or in any manners connected to it. Such release will not be effective if the actual claim, demand or damage arises due to fraud, negligence or deliberate and direct error by Vidio.
- As far as permitted by the law, and irrespective of the other provisions in these Terms, total obligations of Vidio and its affiliates, to the Players and anyone filing any claims, for any and all claims, will not exceed Rp 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand Rupiah).
Termination and Sanction
- Vidio shall have the right to unilaterally and immediately terminate, suspend, reduce or limit the Services Vidio provides to you at any time, without notification or responsibility to you, if you breach these Terms, breach the prevailing law or regulation related to the Service.
- The Player hereby represents that he releases all his rights and will not file any claim or ask for any compensation from Vidio for such termination, suspension, reduction or restriction.
- In case of termination for any reasons, the parties hereto agree to waive the provisions as referred to in Article 1266 of the Indonesian Civil Code, as far it states that the court’s judgment is required to terminate an agreement.
These Terms, in part or in whole, may be modified, added, or changed from time to time at our sole discretion with or without notice to the Player.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
All matters stated in the Terms & Conditions shall comply with the law applicable in the Republic of Indonesia. Any dispute, misunderstanding or disagreement between the parties hereto arising from or in relation to or relevant to the implementation of these Terms, will be resolved amicably. In case of failure to attain amicable resolution, the parties hereto hereby agree to resolve the same through the court and the parties hereto hereby agree to select the common and permanent legal domicile in the Registrar's Office of the District Court of Central Jakarta.
Latest update as per September 2021