"No need to use fire to cook simple foods! Less time but equal taste. It’s useful when you want to cook small amount.
※ The duration varies depending on the type of microwaves.
① Egg fry
- Spread olive oil on a microwave safe dish.
- Poke the egg yolk to prevent it from exploding.
- Nuke it for a minute.
- Put four and a half cups of milk in a microwave safe container.
- Warm it up but make sure not to boil for 2 min.
- Add fermented yogurt and stir it with a plastic or wooden spoon
- Warm it up again, cover it up and leave it for more than 6 hours at room temperature.
(Use a blanket to shorten the duration)
③ Steamed potato
- Put potatoes in a microwave safe container or mug cup and pour water a half if the potatoes.
-And Nuke it for 5 min. checking if it’s well cooked
④ Steamed sweet potato
- Fill the half of a microwave safe cup with water and put a sweet potato on it.
- And Nuke it for 5 min.
⑤ Roasted chestnuts
- Cut criss cross on the bottom of a chestnuts.
- Cover them with a wet paper.
- Nuke 3 min. for small ones and 5 min. for big ones.
Sharehows make easy and informative know-hows and deal with content curation.
You can find any tips from A to Z in Sharehows
Enjoy your time with Sharehows and be knowledgeable!
→ Subscribe : https://goo.gl/B6NTRe
▶Get More Sharehows
→ Mobile App : https://goo.gl/puhzwW
→ Official Site : https://goo.gl/1dnFpl
→ Facebook : https://goo.gl/w26puE"
#microwave recipe #microwave #snack #recipe #knowledge #diy #how to #life tip #life hacking #lifehacks #sharehows